Wednesday 22 May 2013

Exercising My pet

After 6 hours of punishment, ignored in his cage, I allow My pet out to stretch his legs, and to drink.
“Stay there while I open the door. Good boy.” I produce the key from inside My corset. The padlock unlocks with a click. “Stay.”
I open the door and beckon him to My heels. He crawls over and kneels low at My feet, head down to the ground. I grab him by the collar, and attach the leash. I walk slowly around the room, and he crawls close to My heels. I lead him to a bowl of water.
“Drink.” I allow him to lap up some water for 5 seconds, before commanding him to “Stop!”
Water drips from his chin, and with his head down, and eyes up, he says “Thank you, Mistress.”
“Lick My boots, don’t get water on them.” And he goes to work, careful not to drip, working his tongue around the leather. Then, I see moisture. “Stop! What’s this?” I point My finger towards the water drop. I grab his leather leash, and give him a swift whip to the rear. “Water. Bad boy. Clean it up.”
I pat his head and stroke his hair when he does a good job, and shows self discipline. When I am satisfied My boots have been polished, I lead him to drink again.
“Now, back to your cage.” We walk back together, he is disciplined in remaining to heel now, and kneels at My feet to wait for his lead to be removed.
“Good boy.” I say, as I do so. I open the cage door, give him a nudge with My toe, and in he crawls, the door closing close behind him.

2 comments:

  1. Mistress Eleanor,
    i would love to spend some time in Your cage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps i'll see you in there amber :-)

    ReplyDelete