Friday 17 May 2013

Hot Wax Pleasure & Pain

On his knees, leaning back, with his ankles and wrists strapped together, I tower above him, holding a long lit white candle. I watch his anticipation, as the candle burns, and the wax becomes hot and fluid.
I quickly flick My wrist, to release a tiny drop. The boiling clear liquid wax drips just below his nipple, turning white again, as it cools and sets solid against his chest. Another flick, shoots him a little higher. The skin is pink from the heat.
I allow the candle to burn a little longer, watching a puddle form around the wick. I tilt the candle, and it pours over his nipple and runs down to a pool in his belly button, before becoming solid. Pink and red streaks show where the wax was hottest. I push My foot into his chest, causing the wax to split and crumble and fall. I pin his penis down flat, and pour wax again. A small gasp and a slight flinch, as it hits his penis, and carries on running, heating his balls and thighs.
I spit on him, and drip the wax on his moist skin. A feint sizzle and the wax solidifies quickly. I release him from My grasp, and dig My heel into his wax encased balls, and watch the wax crack and split.
I push him with My foot, over onto his side. I drip more wax onto the side of his buttocks. It dribbles, first down towards the crack between his cheeks, and then, with a tilt of My wrist, down the front of his hips, down the length of his flaccid penis, and onto the floor.
I push him over again, he is facing the ground, hands behind him, and feet to the ceiling. I fill the deep crevice between his buttocks with hot wax. It slowly drips, sets, filling the gap, with an occasional drip of heat overflowing to his testicles.
I hover the candle above his wrists. The hot wax drips from his wrists, onto his back, creating more red and pink skin patterns, and a pool in the centre. In position above his buttocks, the soles of his feet will feel the most heat, before the dripping wax cascades over his heels, onto his buttocks, to eventually top up the pool in the centre of his back. The hot prickly wax liquid splashes and sprays the skin all over, as the flow quickens.

1 comment:

  1. i do like a bit of wax. It's scary waiting for it to fall, but worth the wait

    ReplyDelete