Tuesday 14 May 2013

Leather Bondage Mistress


In a mixture of leather, and leather like clothing and shoes, tight fitting for ease of movement, I await your attention in Training Room 1.
The drapes are drawn back, to reveal to My slave the punishment that could be dished out, should he be disobedient. Ropes, leather and chain bondage await My worthless slut, followed by a generous helping of lashes, to his cock and balls.
First I select some metal cuffs, and he kneels in silence as I fasten his wrists and ankles together, behind his back. I then put on his hood, and order him, “Open your mouth.” So I can place a ring gag between his teeth. This will serve to quiet him, and also provide him with a bit to chomp on while he receives his lashes. There are clamps chained to the gag, which I attach to his nipples.
I fit a leather chastity strap, and tap his genitals with the metal studs on My big heavy heels.
I select a tool, to perform My harsh physical punishment, a riding crop.
I pull hard on the lead, forcing his head down to My knee. I kick his balls with the other foot, take a step back, and pull his head down lower. Now I have him in position, I move around to his fleshy buttocks, and strapped balls. I give him a gentle tap, with the hard cold metal tip of My crop.
“Open your thighs a little wider, feel the metal restraints in your skin.”
I deal a good blow of the crop between his legs. He groans. “Quiet!” I lean over, and grab the nipple chain, and tug twice.
I tap him again. “Now, shhh! Take it quietly.”
The split second warning, that is the swish of the crop, is enough to cause him to take in a sharp, deep breath.

3 comments:

  1. Mistress Eleanor,
    What a lucky slave.
    i hope to be in Your training room soon, and feel Your rath, when i dis-please You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. BDSM

    ReplyDelete