Tuesday 7 May 2013

Leather Thigh Boots


Sitting high above you, I observe your kneeling position, your head down low below My heels. I cross My feet and rest them on your shoulders. With your tongue you will show your appreciation for My boots, licking the leather to a polished finish. I will allow you to lick and suck the heel. I will allow you to lick the soles of My boots, to eat the dirt from the floor where I have walked. you will Thank Me for allowing you these privileges. I will allow you to be My foot stool. I will allow you the pleasure of feeling My heels on your body, buttocks and thighs. you will Thank Me for allowing you to feel My boots. Failure to Thank Me and compliment My boots, will follow with boot punishment. A kick in the balls, a kick in the arse, or your face are to be expected in return for unsatisfactory worship of My boots. I will observe you closely, to be sure you are paying My boots your full attention. Keep your head down, do not look up. Not at Me or at anything else. I will rest My booted leg on your shoulder, to allow you taste the leather from toe to thigh. I will rest My other boot, heel down, on your thigh. you will thank Me for allowing you to worship one boot at a time. I will rest one booted ankle on each of your shoulder’s , and you will pay equal attention to each. Nothing will distract you from My boots. Lifting your eyes higher than My boots will earn you a booted toe, pushed hard in your mouth. I will rest My stiletto heel on your balls, and push My knee hard on your tongue, for a vigorous polishing.

2 comments:

  1. Mistress Eleanor,
    This is my favorite photo of You. like the way the camera looks up at You, as i would on the floor. i would love the privilege of cleaning Your boots with my tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic photo, i agree with amber.

    ReplyDelete