Friday 3 May 2013

On My Throne In Leather & PVC


Sitting comfortably on My throne, booted legs crossed. My leather boots ready for some heavy ball kicking. My thick heels, ready to stand on his scrotum. I will start by tying his cock & balls. I have told him before not to get hard in My presence. I lift his semi erect penis with a PVC gloved hand. “What is this? Are you getting hard again?” “Yes, Mistress.” I tap the toe of My boot over the end of it. “I will not tie a semi erect penis. Head to the ground. Legs Apart!” I walk slowly behind him. I hear him hold his breath, with the anticipation of the kick he is about to receive. I stand behind him, and observe the naked kneeling form in front of Me. Pathetic. With half a smile, I Lift up My right leg, pull back, and swing My boot forward to deal the first blow. “Thank You, Mistress.”

2 comments:

  1. Another very beautiful photo, Mistress Eleanor. i will make sure i don't come to You with an erection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erections are not for sissys. i will try to keep mine away too amber

    ReplyDelete