Friday 3 May 2013

Smoking Fetish


he crawls over, and brings Me a cigarette. After putting it into one of My cigarette holders, he presents it to Me. It is clean and neat, and fits snuggly in the holder. This pleases Me, and I allow him to light it. I guide his hand up to My lips. I tell him to “Stop! Ignite the flame.”
He lights My cigarette, replaces the lighter, and moves immediately into a kneeling position, buttocks up, head to the ground, hands out on the floor in front of him, at My feet. As he is careful not to take his eyes from My feet, he will receive his reward.
“Breathe in the smoke that I allow you to inhale. Say “Thank You, Mistress.” for being so generous and allowing you to share My long cigarette.”
I first drop some ash from the end of My cigarette into his outstretched right hand. Without prompt, he thanks Me for his gift. “Lick it!” The second, I flick, still hot for a second, into his left hand.
“Now sit up, keep your head down, and show Me your tongue.” His tongue is acceptable for receiving My cigarette. Freshly cleaned before he presented himself to Me, with a pool of saliva, which I know will provide Me with the sizzling sound that I enjoy so much.
“tssss!” I watch with great satisfaction, as the last cloud of smoke rises from his tongue.....

1 comment: