Sunday 5 May 2013

Strict School Lessons For Stupid Naughty boys

“Sit down on the floor, legs crossed, sit up straight, eyes front. Take this book, and read the first page out loud.”
I consider My punishment for his stupidity, as I listen to him mumble and stutter his way through this simple children’s book. I write on the blackboard, the words he cannot manage. I will make him recite, copy and spell them out later.
As he turns the page, I bring down the wooden ruler on his knuckles.
“Stop. Put the book on the floor in front of you and look to the blackboard. Read these words.”
I smack the blackboard with the ruler, working My way down the list. Some words he reads, some stumbles on again, which I underline with deep strokes of the chalk.
“Why do you struggle with such simple words? Take this pencil and paper and write these words, neatly, 10 times.”
I watch in amazement his stupidity as he scrawls the words across the page. How can he think that this effort, or lack of it, will please Me.
“Stop. This lack of effort to better your stupid self is a waste of My precious time, and you shall be punished for that. If you wish to remain stupid, you will continue to be punished. Do you understand?”
“Yes, Miss.”
“Stand up. Come to Me. Bend over. I will issue 10 lashes for lack of concentration. Count them.”
“(Whack!)…1… (Whack!)…2… (Whack!)…3… (Whack!)…4… (Whack!)…5… (Whack!)…6… (Whack!)…7… (Whack!)…8… (Whack!)…9… (Whack!)…10. Thank you, Miss.”
“Sit down on the floor, legs crossed, sit up straight, eyes front. Take this book and write this line 100 times. Every error in neatness, spelling, and punctuation with earn you a lash of My cane. Do you understand?”
“Yes, Miss.”
“The pages are lined, as you are too stupid to use plain paper.”
“Thank You, Miss.”
I write on the blackboard ‘I must try harder to please Miss, by practicing my reading, writing and spelling.’, I put down the chalk, pick up My ruler, and tap the sentence.
After making him read it, he begins to write his lines.
I pace the room, silent except for the click of My heels, and a quiet tut or sigh, as he gets distracted. I clear the blackboard, and inspect My chalky fingers. This will aid My grip, as I make his buttocks glow shortly.
“Come to Me to accept 20 lashes for concentration lapses and bad handwriting. Bend over, and touch your toes.”
With chalky fingers I pull down his underpants. As instructed, he counts his lashes, and thanks Me.
“I will now issue you with lines to take away, and bring with you to your next lesson. If they are not completed to My satisfaction, you will be issued with 10 lashes.”
I spank him just once, on each of his warm glowing buttocks, and tell him “That is for earning further lines. Pull up your pants, sit down on the floor, legs crossed, sit up straight, eyes front. I will write on the blackboard.”
And he reads back to Me, “I must try harder to please Miss, and I must always say Thank You if I am punished for not doing so

1 comment:

  1. If it had been like this when i was at school i would have stayed on longer

    ReplyDelete