Wednesday 1 May 2013

your Whip Mistress In Liquid Vinyl Dress


I watch over My new sub, as he undresses and looks nervous. Having just signed the contract for the session, there’s no turning back now. I select one of My more tame whips, a soft leather tail whip.
“Kneel down on the floor, and bow your head down.” He follows My instruction, and I nudge his head a little to force it lower. I sit down in front of him, lift My studded heeled boots and order him to “Remove My shoes.”
I watch his trembling hands pull at the laces, and he grips the studded heel to pull off the shoe. The shoe is on tight. “Show Me your palms.” I see the red indentations from the studs on his hands.
“Loosen the laces, don’t force them.” I issue him with 5 lashes to each marked palm.
Gently he removes My shoes, and places them, as instructed, under My chair.
“you will worship My pretty little feet. Kiss them, starting at My toes.”
I watch him work his way around My feet & toes, following My instructions. The instructions are too often, and the punishment frequent, but he takes the whip to his hands and bottom with a quiet “Thank You.” every time.

1 comment: