Sunday 9 June 2013

Introducing Miss Legs

Miss Legs

Miss Legs has spent some time as My sub, and is also under My wing in Mistress training. She is still in the process of deciding how she wants to proceed with the lifestyle, and as such is not accepting any communications from anyone she does not know, or has not previously met.
She is sometimes present to undertake her training inbetween My other sessions.
If she speaks to you outside of the session, you may respond.
She sometimes will observe a session as part of Mistress training. I will send My request to My sub for this prior to the session, if I feel it is appropriate to her training. She will NOT observe during a session with a sub who has not served Me before. She will not take part in any sessions, she will be there for observation only. Her presence should not be acknowledged, and she will not interrupt the session in any way. Any messages from subs requesting her involvement in any session will be ignored.
She will accept gifts, and should she not be present on the day of your training session, I will have her collect her gift as soon as she can. Cash gifts should be in a sealed envelope with "Miss Legs" written neatly on the front, and your first name/sub name/alias written on the back across the seal.
She also likes Rose wine (White Zinfandel), quality chocolate, and perfume. Her favourite is Nina Ricci, L'Air du Temps.
She may write blog updates as part of her training. She will not disclose any other information, unless instructed to do so by Me.

1 comment: