Monday 12 August 2013

Task for My Current & Potential subs

I will be publishing a new page soon, dedicated to Humiliation. There will be information about the fetish, and pictures of My subs, in humiliating positions. I will also list here all of My subs’ misdemeanours, for all to see. Any useless little shit that has wasted My time will also be named and shamed on this page.
If you have not written to Me yet, because you are so unworthy of My time, follow this task so I can decide on a suitable discipline. Ask yourself, what is the most degrading and humiliating thing that could happen to you? Realise that you deserve nothing less.
Then do one of the following:
Option 1 - Put yourself in this most humiliating position for Me, and write to Me at subs@Mistress-Eleanor.com Include photos of your encounter with such humiliation in your message.
Option 2 – Think of being humiliated and degraded at My hands. How low will you be forced to go? How do I make you feel? Write to Me at subs@Mistress-Eleanor.com with a full and detailed description of this fantasy.

1 comment:

  1. i have sent You a photo of me as directed Mistress. i hope You find it sufficiently humiliating.

    ReplyDelete