Tuesday 1 October 2013

Birthday Shoes

Birthday Stilettos

New shoes, size 3, peep toe snake skin leather with a 6 inch heel. Perfect for kicking, trampling, & heel worship.
Kneel down at My heels and beg Me to punish you. Or be My pet, sitting by My heels waiting to be reassured that you are perfectly obedient and My property.
I will push the shiny slippy heel into your mouth, and deep in your throat, fucking your mouth and forcing you to suck like a little slut.
Bow you head low to My feet. Kiss My little toes. Feel the roughness of the snakeskin on your tongue. Lick the soles of My shoes, and slide your tongue all the way up the heel in total submission and Worship.
Shoe Fetishists: Photos sold to order by request. Send Me a tribute for this. Send Me the shoes or boots that will be sure to have you on your knees.
Email requests to: Mistress@Mistress-Eleanor.com

1 comment: