Wednesday 27 November 2013

Moving to England

 As i wait outside my now vacant apartment with just a single bag, waiting for a cab to take me to the airport, i re-live the last few weeks. i have agreed to become Mistress Eleanor's full time sissy slave, and am moving to England. All my things have either been sold or given away. My clothes for the most part have been shipped ahead. All that is left is the  few things i needed for the last couple days. The cab arrives, and i get in and instruct the driver to take me to the airport. As he pulls away, i take one last look at my old life disappearing down the street.

 i get checked in, and through security. i have to be the old male me for my passport picture and name to match up. They scan my carry on, but no one seems to notice the guy with all the female clothes in his bag.

 i find my gate and take a seat. Before i left Mistress Eleanor had sent me a letter with instructions not to open it until i am ready to board the plane. i take it out and open it up.

   amber,
   I am pleased you have gotten this far and are soon about to have your life changed forever. you will now go to the ladies room, change into an outfit more suitable for a sissy girl, and "become amber".  When you leave the restroom, you will put all your ugly male things in the rubbish.
   Looking forward to your arrival,

   Mistress

Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment