Monday 18 November 2013

slave Story

i arrived at Mistress Eleanor's for the first time, nervous but so horny as she'd enforced a masturbation schedule that meant i hadn't cum for 2 weeks. As i entered Mistress had a look and aura about Her that would make anyone submissive, let alone a pathetic loser like me, i knew i was immediately under Her control. "Take off your clothes and fold them neatly, slave" Mistress ordered. i quickly did as i was told, but as i was so horny from my schedule i couldn't keep my erection down. Mistress laughed and said "That tiny cock better be soft in 10 seconds or its straight in the cage." "Yes, Mistress" i begged. i tried so hard but couldn't get soft quickly enough and Mistress ordered me to my knees, put a collar and leash on me and walked me to a tiny cage, only just big enough for me to fit in. i crawled in and heard the cage slam shut behind me. Mistress padlocked the cage and left me there for 15 minutes, cold and naked before returning to open a gap in the cage, so She could sit on Her throne and shove Her beautifully red painted toes and foot deep into my mouth making me gag. "I don't want to hear noise, slut" Mistress shouted. "Yes Mistress." Mistress then took Her two big toes and pulled my mouth wide apart whilst asking me "Who do you belong to, slave?" and "Why are you so worthless, slave?", and all i could reply, with a stupid gagged voice, was "You Mistress" and "i don't know, i'm sorry, Mistress" to which Mistress laughed. It was the most humiliating foot worship and it hadn't finished yet. Next Mistress put Her heel in my mouth and told me to suck on it. i did my best, but Mistress laughed more and just told me how pathetic i looked. i was so humiliated. Mistress must have decided to take pity on me as She allowed me out of the cage and reached for a vibrator. She hogtied and ball gagged me so tight i couldn't move. Mistress then began using the vibrator on my penis. i was so horny as i hadn't been allowed to cum for 2 weeks it only took me 2 or 3 minutes to get to the point where Mistress said "Are you ready to cum, slave?" i begged "Yes, Mistress" in my stupid gagged voice. At that moment, She switched off the vibrator and kicked me hard in the balls. i cried out in pain, but Mistress said "No, you say “Thank You”, slave. you still need much more training, you useless loser" "Thank You, Mistress" i apologised. "Good boy" said Mistress and kicked me again, hard, twice before standing up and saying "I will see you later, slave" before leaving me naked, hogtied, gagged and horny on her cold dungeon floor.

1 comment: