Friday 20 December 2013

Rough Treatment of My Useless Foot slave

Restrained & Blindfolded slave

Bound at the wrists with a silk scarf, the restraint is tight and soft. I order him to shine up My pointed stiletto heels. It look far too easy for him, and this is no fun. I must push his limits. See how far he will go for Me.
I grab roughly at the scarf around his wrists, and add to this some fluffy metal lockable handcuffs. I squeeze them tight around his already crossed wrists, making it impossible to move. his balance will be difficult to find with his wrists so tightly bound behind his back.
he tries to struggle, so I make My way around the back of him, to his upraised buttocks. They are almost begging to be beaten. I take the cane, and order him to count the strikes with Me.
"1, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!"
The last "thwack!" comes down hard, leaving him with several red stripes across both buttocks.
I watch him struggle as he tries to clean My shoes. I laugh at him. he is so stupid. Unable to keep his balance, he wobbles and shakes with the tension of trying.
I take another scarf and wrap it around his face. he will be able to see and hear a little through the sheer material, but not much. he must concentrate hard to hear My instruction.
At the first mumble of a "Pardon, Mistress?" I bend over and take the back of the scarf.
"I said, lick harder. Lick more. Do not hesitate. Do not stop." and I pull up n the scarf and drop. Using him as a shoe shining puppet. My silly, brainless, dickless, shoe shining puppet. I tug him left, and then right, pull up, and back. I hear him moan as his unbalanced form struggles against the movement. I smile as I watch him. My new toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment