Friday 24 January 2014

To be Mistress Eleanor’s Whore.

Sissy girl Helen is 38 years old, has cross dressed since childhood. In fact her mom used to dress her as a girl often. She had always wanted 2 daughters so this seemed to be the chosen route. By the time I was at senior school, I had long hair which was always styled in the same fashion as moms and my sisters. Page boy, with the fringe over my ears, curled forward on either side. On school days it was swept back. I spent weekends normally as Helen.
I recall being at Butlins in Skegness aged 13, as Helen with mom and Marion (sis). She went to great lengths to keep telling me, “Don't let boys put hands under your skirts.”.
I left home and moved to live in Derby in my late teens. Just to get away from a small village and all the gossiping. Working during the day, and walking out as a girl in the evenings, cinema, window shopping, driving around.
I met Suzzane my wife who worked in a beauty salon, I was a frequent client and she did make up and used to teach me. We married and have been for 8 years. She still helps with dressing, hair, make up but that's all.
We now sleep in separate bedrooms. Mine is more girly than hers. Since last summer I have been going into Leicester and trying my skills on the streets. Most evenings I get 2 or 3 clients. Wanking them or more recently oral.
On bonfire night my first punter made me get on my knees and take his cock in my mouth. I was so scared and worried. He was adamant so I thought, bugger it lets go for it. I loved every second, especially when I knew he was about to cum. The knowledge that I was in control of his ejaculation. It finished all too soon and yes I had swallowed most of it. So since then I have added that skill to my repertoire. I prefer clients to be dominant, I get more of a thrill when being bullied and belittled. I have known that sooner or later I must become a prostitute to satisfy my cravings, if this is not done soon then I feel I will be getting too old to start. Most clients want their whores to be on the young side.
I have wanted a master or mistress for quite a while. To be owned by someone, to be totally controlled physically and mentally would be my dreams come true.
I hope that Mistress Eleanor will train me and ensure all my spare time is spent as a whore. To work for her, to serve her and forced to earn for her would be bliss. I hope this is a long relationship and would no doubt become her  best slut. Please, please, Mistress, transform me into what I want to become and what you want me to become.
I hope that my working outfits, uniforms, are going to be both feminine and sexy. Maids dresses as produced by "Miss by Elaine", oh my god, if I were allowed to be seen in those. Mistress would have a task stopping me from constantly masturbating, I would be so aroused. Probably I would be fitted with a good chastity device, thus making sure that my pathetic cock is only used when instructed.
Bondage and punishment are two other things that really get me worked up. With a bit of luck my Mistress will realise this and keep me in a constant state of bondage while waiting for her instructions.
I Simon Simpson known as Helen Simpson give my existence to Mistress Eleanor. To be used and abused by whoever she sees fit. I pledge to perform ANY sexual act given to me and to please all her friends and clients.
I am a slut whore to be fucked by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment