Friday 10 January 2014

Training & Sessions With Mistress Eleanor

Here is another message to all My slaves, and potential subs, slaves, sissies and all the other pathetic losers that contact Me on a daily basis.
I need to make this message loud and clear to all of you.
When you contact Me to “be My slave” do not expect to receive a whole load of messages from Me. Send Me a detailed message about who you are, and what you can do for Me, and by all means include a list of what you enjoy and don’t enjoy. I will respect your absolute limits during a session, and will usually include any activity that you enjoy as well as Me. I have no reason not to include these things in a session. But make no mistake about this. I am in charge. If I decide to do something not in your “likes” list, and you do not enjoy it, tough.  Also, do not expect Me to go through your list of “likes” like I’m ticking a checklist. If I do not include something, tough. Don’t complain.
If you have read My website, which you should have if you are writing to Me, you should know everything about Me already. Everything that you need to know, anyway.

If I respond to you, then I have read your email. Do not keep checking that I have read information from previous emails. If you do this, I will stop replying.
New subs are all treated the same way. Follow the instructions on My website. This is the first test to whether you can follow instructions. Book a session, or a course of online training, or apply for one of the available positions. They are the options. I am not interested in anything else.
All of My long term slaves have had to prove themselves worthy of a long term contract. Don’t email Me for the first time and expect to be collared sometime soon. I need you to prove that you are worthy of the role.
I also provide Pro Domme sessions. Short “session only” contracts are required for these sessions.  These can be One to one sessions, Double Domme sessions, Multiple Domme Sessions and Domme Parties. Sessions for masochists and fetishists are also available.
Play by My rules, bitches, or be dropped like hot coal.

No comments:

Post a Comment