Monday 24 March 2014

Mistress Eleanor Goes Shopping


i knew today was coming, but i’m still not prepared for it.
Today is the day that i go out in public with The Mistress.
i dress in “rock chick” gear.  A short leather jacket, short black skirt, knee boots.
i choose nude hold up stockings, i have to pull these up as far as i can to make sure they don’t show beneath the hem of the skirt.

i’m made up, and my hair is long and brushed.  i remember to put in long dangly gold earrings just before i leave.
i check myself in the mirror.  i look a bit slutty, but nothing too out of the ordinary.  i draw a deep breath and leave.

i drive to Mistress ‘s house, and park.
Trembling, i leave the safety of my car and walk to Her door, i ring the bell and wait.
She makes me wait at the door, but i learnt a long time ago not to ring again.

i stand patiently, and after what seems like forever She opens the door.
She looks me up and down, and frowns slightly.
“You look like a slut.  I’ll punish you for that later.”
“Yes Mistress, of course.”
i wait.
“Still, you’ll pass as a woman with the less observant.  Come on.  Walk one pace behind Me.”
“Yes Mistress.”
She strides to the car, and i follow behind.
She stops, and raises an eyebrow.
i open the door quickly, and after She gets in, i close it behind her.
In the car she hands me cigarettes and a lighter.
“Look after those.  Give Me one when I tell you. Don’t speak unless I ask you a question.  Take Me into town.”

We drive into town.  Mistress directs me to a car park, i park the car, and as quickly as seems normal to the outside world i jump out, rush round and open the door for Her.
She strides off without a word.  i lock the car and scurry after her.

As we walk, i am aware of people looking at me.  Are they seeing a man in drag?  Or a slutty woman?
A group of young men stare.  i blush- i don’t know if they want to fuck me or beat me up.

We go into a boutique, and Mistress tries on some dresses.  i stand in the corner, nervously,  the assistant looks at me out of the corner of her eye.
Mistress chooses two dresses, and takes them to the counter.  The girl rings them up, and the girl looks at us for payment.  Mistress raises an eyebrow at me, and i get out my credit card and pay.
The girl talks to me, and i answer, as short as i can, in my best girl’s voice- but she frowns at me, i think she knows i am a man.

We leave the shop and begin walking again.
i am two paces behind Mistress, when She says one word- “Cigarette.”
i pull one out of my handbag, my hands trembling, and give it to Her. She puts it in Her mouth, and i light it with the lighter.  She takes a long drag, and blows the smoke into my face.  i resist the temptation to cough.  She turns on Her heel, and i follow, carrying the bag with Her dresses in, already beginning to regret the heels i am wearing.

We go into a shoe shop.  Mistress chooses three pairs of shoes- high heeled spikes.  The girl fetches them and starts to kneel to help Mistress.
Mistress waves her away.  “It’s OK my assistant will help Me.  Kneel tiffy.”
The girl leaves and i kneel down.  i help Mistress on with the shoes, watch Her walking up and down.
Eventually She chooses a pair, and we go to the counter.
We follow the same routine, but this time the girl can hardly prevent herself from laughing out loud at me.

We go outside.
“Really tiffani, you must practice harder on your voice.  That girl clearly knows you’re a man.  That displeases Me.”
“Sorry Mistress.”  i answer in my very best girl’s voice.
She frowns and strides on.

We shop all morning, and by now i seem to be carrying an unfeasible number of bags.
Twice more She says “Cigarette” to me and i oblige.

She goes into a local bistro, and we sit down at a table.
She orders for us both.  She orders me something she knows i don’t like, and a glass of water.
After we have eaten, She says “Pay the girl tiffy, and then it’s time to visit the bathroom.”
i pay, and then follow Mistress to the toilets.  She chooses the disabled toilet and we both enter at once.
i realise why- it is private and there is a lot of room.
“Kneel.”  She points, and i kneel down next to the toilet itself.  i can feel my knees getting damp- there is pee on the floor.
Mistress adjusts Her clothing and stands over me.
“Open.”
i open my mouth, and She pees into it.
“Swallow.”
i swallow, as always.
She wipes Herself (i’m not allowed to touch Her), and She adjusts Her clothing.
“Pee if you need to,” She says
i sit- the chastity device does not allow me to stand, and after peeing i dry myself as best as i can.

We leave, and carry on round the shops.

Eventually we enter Next, and She says “Time for a change of pace tiffy.  Choose something for yourself.”
i’m surprised by this, and i just say “Yes Mistress,” before i start to think about what i should choose.
i look at the skirts, the blouses in confusion.  i can see Mistress watching me, amused at my indecision.

i turn to the party dresses.  Maybe this would do.  i pick out a blue, tight dress, short, armless.
“What about this Mistress,” i stammer.
“Yes, try it on,” she commands.

i cross to the changing rooms- “Can i try this on please?”  i am blushing and my hands are shaking.
“Yes, in here.  Shout for me if you need any help” the girl replies.

i go in and strip down to my underwear.  If she comes in now…. my chastity device is obvious through my panties.
i put the dress on.
“Come out tiffani, let Me see,” Mistress calls out.

Oh my God.  i walk out into the store, people turn to see me.  Some look away, some stare, puzzled.  They know there is something not quite right.

“Perfect tiffy.  Get changed.”
i change back, and then pay.
We walk back to the car, i open the door for Mistress as always, and we drive away.
“Not bad tiffy, but we need to work on you a bit more. Take me home and i will correct your behaviour.”

“Yes Mistress,” i reply.  There is no point arguing.  i suspect it’s going to be a long evening.

1 comment: