Thursday 6 March 2014

Positions Available For Photo & Video slaves

I want slaves to be in My photos and videos. If you are booking a training session with Me, tell Me that you want to appear on My websites and blogs when you apply.
I will need your signature on one of My release forms to allow this, and also some photo identification before any photographs or video are taken. For video, a camera will be set up in the room, and footage from the session will be edited afterwards. For photographs it will depend on the type of session. For some sessions, there will be a camera in the room, and photographs will be taken throughout. For some sessions this will not be practical, as it will interfere with your training. If this is the case, photos will be taken before the session, or after the session, or both. I will tell you which when your session is being arranged. There may be time added to your session for this as required, and again, I will tell you this before the session. Some degree of anonymity may be maintained, with the use of a mask or a hood. However, I will not edit tattoos, birthmarks, or any other distinguishing features out of photographs or video footage. Normal tributes and deposits apply for these types of filmed and photographed sessions.

In addition to this type of filming, I will from time to time arrange photograph and filming sessions or parties. There will be several slaves present during these sessions, and perhaps another Mistress or Pro Domme as well as Myself. These will be advertised as they are arranged. Apply to register your interest in these sessions to receive a questionnaire. When I have received your completed questionnaire I will contact you when there is a place at an appropriate party available. There will be small tribute applicable to secure your place, but this will be dependent on who and what is involved.

All filming sessions are open to applications from slaves, submissives, sissies and masochists. The sessions will not usually be mixed.


Contact Me at Mistress@Mistress-Eleanor.com
Title your email “Film/Photograph me” and tell Me in your application whether you are interested in One to one filming sessions or group sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment