Friday 4 April 2014

Friday Rant....

Right, you bunch of weak, pathetic imbeciles, it is Friday, this message is to every one of you that I have dealt with this week.
As I mentioned the other day, I have been extremely busy this past few weeks, with My owned slaves and in sessions with new slaves, subs, masochists. This busy period, as well as some enjoyable sessions, has included some very disappointing communications. I would say I have dismissed more of you from My command this past week than I have ever before. Maybe it’s something in the water.
I am not saying that I never encounter timewasters. Of course I do, daily. This week however has left Me frustrated, as every new contact has set out to waste My time and annoy Me. you will be well aware if you are one of these, as you will likely have been told precisely what I think you. If you have been too obvious in your quest to waste My very valuable time though, you will have been simply ignored altogether.
I take on new subs all the time, and I am a very patient Mistress. I make certain allowances with subs new to Me, and even more so with subs new to the scene altogether. However, this should not be an open invitation for you to take the piss. I will know, and unless I am getting some kind of fun out of taking the piss back at you, you will be ignored from the first email you ever send Me.
Some annoying traits that you should note to not indulge in are; bad manners, ignorance, bad communication, disrespect, empty promises, late homework and tasks.  These are generally things that have irritated Me this week, but there are many other, more specific things that you have done to displease Me.
If you introduce yourself to Me as submissive, you do not need to have had any experience with a Mistress or a Domme to understand that the one basic thing that I expect of you, is the ability to follow a simple instruction.  If you are not able to do this, do not contact Me. I will not be interested in you.
It is a good thing to compliment Me, and to have the desire to worship Me. I may or may not acknowledge your compliments. I may or may not respond to your request to worship Me. Whether I do or not, really depends on you. I get many emails every day. I skim these and respond to the best ones first. If I did not reply to you yet, be patient. If I receive 3 emails from you in 1 hour, this is not a way to impress Me. It does not make Me think that you are more worthy of My attention. It makes Me think either one or all of the following things. you are impatient. you are needy. you do not have the capacity to think of everything you need to say at once, so lack the ability to concentrate. None of these things are what I want from My slaves and submissives. If you do not show Me some evidence that you can offer Me something that I want, I will not consider spending any of My time correcting this behaviour. In short, I can be choosey about who I have serving Me, so why would I choose you.
If in any email after your first contact you type the words “i forgot to mention…” or “sorry but i can’t…”, you will more than likely be ignored too, unless it is regarding something minor and easily forgettable. My website/s give all the information you need to contact Me with everything I need to know. you even get a second chance when I ask you to complete a questionnaire.  Be honest from day one. I respect all hard limits as outlined in early communication. Always. It does not matter what these limits are or why you have them. In most cases I will not question why, but if I do, just be honest.
I always welcome the serious submissive. This does not always work out in the long term, as sometimes a Domme and sub simply are not compatible. However, if from your first email it looks like something positive and enjoyable will happen moving forward, you will have the chance to prove yourself.
If you have read My website, either by telling Me so or by referencing it in some way, you should have no problems when you contact Me. Read it all. It is not that big, and I did not add things there for you to ask Me about them again and again by email.
Here is the address again http://Mistress-Eleanor.com

1 comment: