Wednesday 2 April 2014

Want to Hear About My Sessions?

I have had a very busy diary for the last few weeks, and in that time I have had some very eventful sessions. As I have been so busy, I have not been able to tell you about them. But I will, if you send tributes making it worth My while.
There were 4 sessions that I know you will want to know about, and another 2 that will only appeal to the lovers of sissification and forced feminisation. I will post these lengthy stories, with My photos, if I receive a tribute of £50 for each. This can be sent collectively, so send your tributes now to hear about My sessions. Email Me at Mistress@Mistress-Eleanor.com to offer your contribution, and I will reply with payment details.


Update 21 April 2014
I have now received £70.
As promised the first story will appear here shortly
Mistress Eleanor

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, sissification and forced feminisation... swoon

    ReplyDelete