Friday 18 April 2014

your PVC Fetish Mistress


I love to wear My PVC playsuit from My wishlist from one slave during a session for another. I enjoy the reaction I get from the purchaser of My new outfit when they see Me showing it off to another slave. My shiny patent stiletto shoes have the perfect pointed toe for kicking, a smooth finish, perfect for licking and a spike heel to be forced into My slave’s mouth. I may allow him to kiss them if he shows the effort to get them clean and does not let out a single murmur from My kicks to his balls. Any complaints at all from him, and it's not just My stiletto heels he will be receiving. My flogger is warmed up and ready to make contact with some pathetic slave butt.
Apply for a session appointment or for online training via My websites.
you can choose a gift for Me from My Amazon wishlist by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, i feel weak seeing You in this picture Mistress, aiming Your stiletto heel at my tiny maggot, ready to put it out of its misery.

    ReplyDelete