Monday 26 May 2014

Webcam Sessions & Skype & Yahoo Chat Sessions

I give training to subs, slaves and sissies via webcam on yahoo messenger and skype.
Unless I have already contacted you with instructions on how to proceed with these sessions, follow these rules and instructions. If you do not, you will just get ignored.

Instructions:
In your first message, introduce yourself to Me. Tell Me who you are, your likes and dislikes, and why I should allow you to serve Me.  If I agree to discuss your training needs with you, send Me an initial gift of £10 via Gift Rocket to email address Mistress@online-slave-training.info. Until I have received this payment, you will not get My undivided attention. you may or may not get a response at all, but if you do I will likely be talking to many people at once. When I have received your initial tribute, the chat should last no longer than 20 minutes. If it runs over time, you will be asked to tribute again, and I will catch up with My waiting messages.

If I agree to a webcam session, you will be instructed to tribute again, in the same way A preview of the gifts I expect to receive for webcam sessions can seen here http://Mistress-Eleanor.com/training_sessions.html
A time for the session will be discussed as well as anything you will need to get, do or know for the session, during the initial chat.
If you annoy Me, or persistently try to get My attention for free, you will be deleted and blocked.

Rules:
1. Add Me on Skype or Yahoo Messenger using address misstress_eleanor@yahoo.co.uk
2. Introduce yourself and tell Me as much information about yourself as you can.
3. Wait for My response. Do not send Me several messages, repeating My name or asking Me if I am there. As soon as I read your message I will respond to it.
4. Webcam communication will not start until after the session details have been agreed.
5. Once a session has been arranged and agreed, there will be no deviating from the agreement. Anything outside of the agreement will result in the session being terminated.
6. I am in charge at all times. If you think anything different and start to dictate the session, webcam will be terminated.
7. Sessions will not run over the agreed time. If you are in a session for an agreed 30 minutes, the session will be 30 minutes, at which time the webcam will be terminated. If the session is not finished, communication will continue using typed messages only. Webcam will only be restarted when a further tribute for webcam time is sent via via Gift Rocket to email address Mistress@online-slave-training.info
8. There are no exceptions to these rules, unless you are My owned slave and have had alternative instructions already.

N.B. There will be no sex and no nudity on My part during webcam sessions. If this is what you are looking for, you should go to a camsex site or contact a webcam sex performer.

Skype & Yahoo Chat Sessions & Task Instructions
I will take requests for Yahoo & Skype chat sessions, and give instructions for tasks with future deadlines this way.
As mentioned above for chats to arrange webcam, send Me a tribute of £10 for 20 minutes of My time via via Gift Rocket to email address Mistress@online-slave-training.info
Send £20 for 21-40 minutes. Send £30 for 41-60 minutes.

I do not enjoy giving these rules, as the subject of cash should be a minor part of My rules, and I do prefer to deal with slaves on an individual basis. However, there have been so many people wasting My time recently, that I have had to put these in place.
Of course, I have always had to deal with a certain amount of timewasters, as I am sure many others do, but My spare time has decreased and the timewasting arseholes have increased, a lot. I do not know where this sudden influx of timewasters have come from, but hopefully these rules will make them scurry away, back to loserland where they belong.

If you are a loyal regular slave of Mine, you already know what to do.
If you want webcam sessions only as part of regular servitude, contact Me with your application for a complete and varied training package in the normal way, to My email address Mistress@Mistress-Eleanor.com or Mistress@online-slave-training.info

1 comment: