Friday 15 August 2014

Dormitory Dilemmas

Now, I normally sleep naked, but with Susan being here I thought a bit of modesty might be in order, and besides, I was in a girls’ dormitory, or at least pretending to be, although it once was a real girl’s boarding school.  There was a night dress provided and so I figured I better wear that, putting it on just with my navy school knickers on underneath.

Laying in bed it took a while to adjust to my unfamiliar surroundings.  I thought about masturbating, there had certainly been enough excitement during the day, but was worried in case I made a mess of the sheets, so maybe it would be best if I didn’t.  I wished Caroline was here, not that for a minute I would think of using her to satisfy my carnal lusts, but it would at least be nice to have a cuddle, and you never know, it could lead to more, although, not of course with Susan being in the same room.  Maybe a ménage à trois?  Ah, this was not doing me any good at all. I was getting more horny and frustrated as my imagination went to work.

Just as I had resolved to get up and go and get some tissues to masturbate into, I heard Caroline and Susan coming into the room.  Phew, that was a close call.  While Caroline doesn’t mind me “taking care of myself” as she calls it, she does love to call me a little masturbator and if I’d been caught she would have been sure to have involved Susan in her taunts and no matter how playful she might be the ridicule would have been extreme in my eyes.  Best to play safe and keep my hands out of my pants.

Caroline and Susan were making a bit of noise with their chatter and I was in two minds whether or not to ask them to please be quiet, but then I caught the thread of their conversation and decided to fane sleep so I could listen in.  I must admit I got a little rush out of eavesdropping on my two female companions, my fellow students, that I almost wanted to rub myself while I did it, but I daren’t risk them  catching me or give Caroline an excuse to call me a naughty little wanker or some other taunt.

“That’s an interesting line of work, I guess.”  It was Caroline and I think they were talking about the lady who was organising the weekend and performing the role of Head Mistress.

“Yeah, there must be some perks!”

“Pricks more likely, I imagine she has to deal with all sorts” Caroline was laughing.  “And sounds like she sorts them out too.”  They both laughed and it sounded like Susan making the sound of a whip.

“What did you think of her ponygirl weekend offer?”  Susan asked Caroline, but there was no answer.  “I’d be game if you were...” Susan went on.

“Maybe” Caroline sounded a bit reluctant and as if changing the subject “What do you think of tomorrow’s timetable?  I must say I’m looking forward to it.  On theme, but nice and varied, not sure what Mar..., eh Marcia is going to make of it though.”  She chuckled and I couldn’t quiet hear Susan’s reply except that she ended by saying better tell him.

“Yeah, he’s gonna have to get up early to be breakfast monitor.”  I listened carefully hoping Caroline would say more, but then she was shaking me by the shoulder.  “Wake up dear, you’re going to be busy like a bee, buzz buzz.” With that she started to poke me until I turned over and sat up, pretending to be groggy with sleep.  The lights went on and I was worried they, or Caroline at the very least, would notice the little tent I was making, the swelling induced by the image of Caroline and Susan being ponygirls had not yet receded, especially after the recent horniness.

Doing my best sleepy impression and also trying to be politely dutiful and avoid further scrutiny, I asked what’s up.

“You, Marcia, are breakfast monitor.  We’ve all been given jobs.  I’m chalk monitor and Susan is blackboard monitor.  But then we thought we’d like breakfast in bed and so elected you dear, as breakfast monitor.  That means up early and down to the kitchen.  There’s instructions.  Simple job for you” She was patting my head, reassuring the uncertainty she must have spotted in face.  “But as it’s school property you must be dressed...” before she could go on she started laughing.  “And Susan has picked out your knickers to wear” This was burst out amid more laughter and Susan admonishing Caroline for dobbing her in.  Then it happened.  Susan lay a bright pink pair of what I could only call bloomers over my bed, just where I was supposed to wear them, only problem was they didn’t lay flat and without thinking Susan went to smooth them down and as she did so let out a shriek as she felt my little stiffie under the bedclothes.

It didn’t take Caroline two seconds to realise what had happened.  Susan started apologising, Caroline told her not to, that I must have been having a wank, that obviously I must be enjoying being a schoolgirl and should apologies to Susan for giving her a fright.

As I had my eyes shut tight in embarrassment I didn’t see Susan’s reaction, but I started apologising as best I could.  Susan still seemed a bit contrite “If I’d have noticed, I never would have ...”  Caroline interrupted “It’s very small, Susan, not your fault you didn’t notice it, hell, I don’t notice it much either, in or out.”  Caroline giggled and then Susan giggled and I realised they were both a bit tipsy.

“It’s okay Marcia, it’s just not something I expected” Susan explained.  I squirmed at this and had Caroline giggling even more which then had Susan saying “Not in a girls’ dormitory at any rate.”  Caroline then wanted to know if I was a girl or would she have to call Headmistress.  I thought it best to play a long with her and replied yes, I am a girl, trying to get a petulant school girlish tone into my voice.  I was rewarded by a big smile from Caroline and little guilty smirk from Susan.


No comments:

Post a Comment