Wednesday 17 September 2014

Birthday Photos

Set of 5 Photos of Me wearing gifts from My slaves for My birthday, including items from My wishlist.
These photos will be sent to your inbox, so be sure to include your email address when purchasing this item, or I won't be able to send them to you.
The photo from this for sale item is not included in the set, although if you want this photo, you should tell Me when you purchase this item so I can include it.
I have received clothes, shoes, underwear, make up and some fetish items.
To have an item you have purchased, or only items you have purchased, Click on the photo to visit My wishlist, buy Me a gift, then email Me at Mistress@online-slave-training.info to request your photos.

Send no less than £5.00 to Me via Gift Rocket or Amazon Gift Certificate (U.K. GBP) using email address Mistress@online-slave-training.info or ask for My Paypal or Payoneer details.

Have Adultwork credits? Click this link to see this, and My other items for sale on Adultwork.

I have 25 photos in total, with more items from My wishlist on the way.

Buy 2 sets of 5 photos and receive a free Birthday task (optional on request)

No comments:

Post a Comment