Wednesday 1 October 2014

Chastity Training

Chasity training is available for novice subs and experiences subs and slaves.
you should read this article, which gives practical advice to subs at all levels who are choosing a device.
http://mistresseleanor.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/slaveboys-guide-to-surviving-chastity.html
I will give guidance individually, as part of your training, and will train for chastity in person and online.
If I agree to be your Keyholder, you will be under strict instructions of what to do and will only be released from chastity as and when I say so.
Emergency removals will be possible, but they will not please Me at all, and if you waste My time because you have gone against My advise, prepare to be punished.
Click the image to apply to Me for chastity training.

1 comment: