Friday 4 March 2016

Now taking online slavery applications

I am taking online applications from potential new slaves.
I have returned following one year off from real time professional sessions and online training.
I have enjoyed My year, playing with My long term subs and slaves.
I am not returning to real time ProDomme sessions at the moment.
Details of positions available will appear on My blog soon.
online slave application

I have time to deal with 6 of you.
Send your application to Me via http://online-slave-training.info/contact.html 
Make sure your application to serve Me is detailed. If I read it and am unimpressed, your application will likely be ignored.
Tributes and gifts via Amazon UK
Amazon UK gift certificates, £30 minimum 
Click here to send to My email address Mistress@online-slave-training.info 
Or
Click here to send Me a gift from My wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment