Tuesday 26 July 2016

Currently.....


In My inbox, reading new online slave applications.
Tip: Here is how I select.
Every day, usually in the evening, I read all applications from that day. I delete anything that is not worth any of My time. From the remaining messages, I select the 2 that are going to be of most use, or most amusement, or both. The rest sit in My inbox, until I am bored, until I dismiss a current slave, or until I have time for you, or a job for you. If My response to your application has taken some time, you can take it that you are, at best, average, at worst, the dregs of the applicants. Can you improve your application?
Yes, you may apply again. Apologise for your recent application attempt. Offer Me something I want. Send Me a gift or a tribute. Complete this task, detailed on My website, or any task detailed on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment